When we define Eicher as a company committed to the community, we mean community in its broadest sense: the totality of the social, economic, and natural spheres in which we do business and live our lives.
This commitment takes many forms, with special attention to enhancing education and quality of healthcare facilities throughout the country.
Eicher School - Parwanoo
Established in 1993, Eicher school strives to provide comprehensive quality education for developing all-round personality of the child. The Institution, situated in a pollution free & beautiful scenic environment, seeks to develop every student into a balanced self-reliant, socially useful, disciplined and law abiding citizen. Besides imparting academic instruction, it strives to:
- Allow full scope for the development of student's personality so as to facilitate specialization of the individual through suitable creative work
- Provide motivation and competitiveness so as to make the student a highly alert person to meet the challenges of the modern world
- Provide training for leadership so as to assume a sense of responsibility towards the school community and the country
- Promote merit and excellence in all fields of endeavour
- Provide an environment to develop a questioning spirit and scientific temper
Primary School Students
- The Play and activity areas: Dollhouse for Activity based learning. Ample space both for indoor and outdoor games
- Computer Room: Exposing children at a very young age to user friendly computers
- Reading Room: to inculcate reading habits in students
- Health: Medical Room to provide comfort and first aid to the sick children. Medical Check-up (eye, ear and dental) conducted at regular intervals by a team of doctors
Senior School Students
- Well equipped laboratories: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Computers: Two Computer labs with multimedia hardware
- Sports: Facilities for playing Volley ball, Basketball, Kabaddi, 110 m four line tracks for athletics
- Extracurricular: Expert instructors for teaching Judo, Theatre, Music & Dance
- Hobby Classes: Arrangement for remedial and hobby classes after the school hours
For further queries Please Contact
Sector - 6 & Kamli
Parwanoo - 173 220, Himachal Pradesh
Phone: +91-1792-233393 / 2769
Eicher School - Faridabad
Eicher School, Faridabad was established in 1994. This school has a profound philosophy of raising successful and responsible citizens, rooted in Indian culture and tradition. The working motto of the school is to tempt children to learn and not to torment them with its burden. The endeavor of this institution is to make education a happy learning experience, which would sensitize children to feel, observe, absorb, listen, understand and live life in a more meaningful manner. In order to create a harmonious balance between mental & physical development of the child, the school has large lush green playgrounds and facilities for horse riding.
The school ensures individual care to each of its students and provides a perfect home for learning with emotional warmth, Indian ambience and modern outlook. There are special and innovative features like home visits to every child's home so as to meet the child in that environment and assist him in planning his daily schedule. Involvement of the parents and transparency are the hallmark of this institution. Apart from this there are features like Fixed Menu Schedule to meet the daily dietary requirements of children. Special classes on thinking, observation, memory and communication skills are conducted regularly to ensure a holistic development of the child.
- Teaching Staff: A Student – teacher ratio of 1: 20. Frequent seminars and workshops for honing up the skills of teaching staff. Besides subject – competence, teachers are regularly updated and trained in communication skills, child psychology and attitude grooming
- Infrastructure: Library, Computer Lab and a swimming pool. Common, well furnished Science Laboratory for middle school and separate properly equipped Chemistry, Physics and Biology Labs for senior classes
- Extracurricular: Special Science camps are held during the holidays to facilitate the process of learning by doing. Extracurricular activities like Drama, debates, elocution, declamation, quiz and art work enrich the teaching learning edifice. Special leadership training camps and programmes are conducted to spot and nurture talent in students. Regular Group Discussions are encouraged and organized on various ethical issues throughout the year to sharpen not only the intellect of students but also their reasoning and analytical skills
- Sports: Combination of Calisthenics, aerobics, yoga and meditation exercises. Indoor games like Carrom Board, Table Tennis, Chess, Checkers are also encouraged. Outdoor sports facilities available in the school are Basket Ball, Badminton, Volley Ball, Table Tennis, Throw Ball, Hockey, Cricket, Football
- Social Evolution: Developing Protocol and Etiquette; Developing leadership -> Public speaking, Group Discussion, Prefectorial Board, Functions ; Social Awareness Programme
- Education: Minimum Level of learning set for each class. Remedial classes arranged for lacking students. Short visits to public places like banks, police stations, nature study and science camps made a part of the school curriculum
- Health: Yearly Health Check Up for all students including dental and eye care. Pre decided menu arranged for students. No Canteen in school in order to discourage habit of eating junk food. Monthly menu prepared and given to parents
- Clubs Available: English Elocution, Hindi Elocution, Dramatics Club, Music Club, Dance Club, Fine arts, Science Club, Environmental Club, Home science, Quiz. It is ensured that over a period of time, each student goes through the three dimensions of the cultural triangle: Dance and Music; Literary Activities; Art and Craft
- Interaction: Group and individual counseling sessions conducted for both students and parents
For further queries Please Contact
Plot 344, Sec - 46,
Faridabad - 121 001, Haryana
Phone: +91-129-2437583 / 951
Eicher School - Alwar
The Alwar Public School is an English Medium Co-educational Senior Secondary School, which strives to provide comprehensive quality education to develop all facets of a child's personality. This school was started by Shankar Lal Memorial Education Foundation, a trust created by Eicher which now is renamed as the Goodearth Foundation. The school was started on a very humble scale but with the combined efforts of the enlightened management and committed and competent staff, it soon touched dizzy heights of success in all fields of excellence. The school concentrates on imparting excellent academic education from nursery to Class XII. Focus areas also include all round development of child's personality, encouragement of competitive spirit and inculcation of strong value systems in the students. It strives to allow full scope for the development of the personality so as to facilitate specialisation of the individual through suitable creative work. Also it concentrates on providing training in leadership through active participation and a sense of responsibility towards community and country. Built on 20 acres of land, the school has facilities such as Swimming pool and playgrounds. A large state-of-the-art multipurpose hall is the latest addition.
- Well-furnished library-cum-reading room equipped with over 10000 books. The school subscribes to a wide range of newspapers and periodicals. The library follows an open shelf system.
- School Shop: The school shop sells books & stationery items, school belt, tie, blazer/ pullover etc.
- K.G.Block: Separate K.G Block where tiny tots have a play ground & lawn to themselves.
- Computer Rooms: Compulsory computer education for students from Class II onwards.
- Music & Dance Rooms: For students for training in Dance, Instrument & Music.
- Art/Craft Room: Provides students with ample opportunity to hone their skills.
- School Clinic: Full-time qualified nurse to attend to students. Visits by the school doctor undertaken thrice a week. The Clinic caters to the treatment of minor ailments and injuries. All the students are required to undergo a medical check up by the school doctor.
- Laboratories: The school has well equipped laboratories for Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Home Science and Fine Arts.
- Audio Visuals: The school uses audio-visual aids as means of educating the children. Educative films are shown through a V.C.R and a projector.
- Swimming Pool: The school provides training to boys & girls in swimming under the guidance of an experienced and full-time swimming coach.
For further queries Please Contact
6th K.M Stone on Rajgarh Road Alwar - 301 001
Phone: +91-144-2338500 / 01
Learn more at goodearthfoundation.org